Welcome to Be Still Music

This website is designed to easily and securely order the acoustic piano CDs Garments of Deep and Christmas Piano. Brief descriptions of each album, an Oregonian newspaper article by columnist Margie Boule', and listener comments are included.


Garments Of Deep

One of my greatest pleasures is to sit at the piano in the stillness of the morning, close my eyes, put my hands to the keyboard and quietly play. My motivation is to simply create sounds. There is a sense of wonder, calm, and power in the notes. What you here on the CD are some of these early morning songs. One is a melody birthed some 20 years ago as I watched my then 5 year old daughter spontaneously dance...a few are popular hymns adapted by various cultures from well- known melodies.

Music has an uncanny way of reaching deep into our souls and somehow gives us a sense of hope where there is despair...and we find ourselves clothed in a new garment of peace, a new attitude, a new perspective, as we rest in the music.